Henry Roi has three subsidiaries that arrange 4 or 7 day blog tours ($100/$175).
All of our tours create a burst of media publicity for your book, with three reviews a day appearing in blogs, on Goodreads, Amazon and other sites, and intensive publicity throughout the period on Twitter and Instagram.
Each of our tour groups works to the same high standards.
- We only tour with books that we believe to be high quality and that we think will be a good “fit” with our reviewers.
- We are only satisfied if we actually deliver what we offer. A twelve slot tour should generate 12 reviews, and we work tirelessly to achieve this.
- We work co-operatively and respectfully with reviewers and authors and try to ensure that everyone involved in a tour achieves their objectives in so doing.
- We are constantly working to improve.
Read more about each of the groups by following the links below.
- Blackberry Book Tours: Tours of books for children from birth to young adult.
- Black Coffee Book Tours: dedicated to general fiction, including historical, contemporary and international.
- Blackthorn Book Tours: dedicated to dark fiction, hosting tours in crime, thriller and Noir, horror, post apocalyptic fiction and dark fantasy.
For books that fall between genres, we will always work with authors to agree the most appropriate tour group to host the promotion.
If you have any general queries about our work, please contact us as below. For specific tours, please use the links on the tour pages.